St. Michael's Lakeside Early Learning has a rolling admissions policy. We accept new students year-round. Stop by our office to pick up a registration packet, or download it here:
We welcome students regardless of their ethnicity, gender or religious affiliation. A disability, either temporary or permanent, is not grounds for disqualification of admission, providing that, with reasonable accommodations, the school can meet the needs of the student. Admission preferences are given to current school families and members of the St. Michael’s parish community.
When registering a child, parents must provide:
- completed registration form, including signed policy agreement
- health care summary completed by a doctor
- child’s immunization record
- volunteer agreement
- Full-day preschool tuition is $750/month, ages 33mo-5yrs
- Half-day preschool tuition is $325/month, ages 33mo-5yrs
- Toddler tuition is $800/month, ages 16-33mo
- Latchkey after-school care for elementary students is $3/hr
- A non-refundable registration fee of $200 must accompany your child's completed application. This is applied to your tuition.
- An activity fee of $150 is also assessed each child.
- Parents are also given a list of supplies that we ask them to contribute to their child's classroom.
Tuition assistance is available. We accept both County Child Care Assistance and Parent Aware Scholarships. Please request a tuition assistance form from the office.
St. Michael's Lakeside Early Learning is a community of families. Families are asked to volunteer, in the capacity that they are able, their time and talents. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- helping in the lunchroom
- helping with other operations of the school
- sharing expertise and talents, professional knowledge, and resources
- helping with projects and special events, like holiday parties or field trips
- working at fundraising events
Volunteer service not only allows us to get necessary work done, but also helps to build a strong community!