Tuition

For the 2016-17 school year tuition is $3300 for the first student in grades K-5,  with a $500 discount ($2800) for each additional K-5 student from the same family. Preschool tuition is $725/month for the all-day programs, and $2000/year for the half-day program. 

Families desiring a Catholic education for their child/children will NEVER be turned away due to an inability to pay any or all of the set tuition.  Tuition assistance is available.  Please request a tuition assistance form from the office or apply on-line at www.smarttuitionaid.com. St. Michael's School ID number is: 10329.

The actual cost per pupil, based on projected enrollment and expenses, is upward from $6,000.  The difference between tuition and actual per pupil cost is made up through our parish subsidy, rental income, and fundraising.  The subsidy, rental and fundraising income make up about 75% of the budget, with tuition and fees comprising the remaining 25%.  Families are expected to help us make up the difference by actively participating in our fundraising.  Fundraising activities include an annual Fall Work-a-thon, two rummage sales, the winter Catholic United raffle, and our annual auction gala.

Families are also expected to volunteer, in the capacity that they are able, their time and talents.  Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to, helping in the lunchroom, and other operations of the school; sharing of expertise and talents, professional knowledge and resources; help with projects; and the actual fundraising events.  Volunteer service not only allows us to get necessary work done, but also helps to build a strong community.