At St. Michael's Lakeside Early Learning, we encourage the use of the school facility as a center for family activities that strengthen the bond between the Lakeside community and the school’s administration, clergy, parish, parents, teachers, students, and community.
To that end, our building hosts many local groups. Some include:
- Yoga North
- The Art Cellar
- North Shore Taekwondo
- Girl Scout Troop #4298
- Kickstarters soccer program
- Just for Kicks dance program
- St. Michael’s Church youth programs
- Summer camps by independent teachers
Just a few of the uses we encourage include special events and meetings, local clubs and organizations, extracurricular programs, youth and adult sports, community education classes, and school break camps run by independent teachers.
Our facilities include the following areas available for rental:
- Spacious classrooms
- Full-sized gymnasium equipped with basketball hoops
- Cafeteria with attached commercial kitchen
- Large computer lab (18 seats)
- An outdoor playground with updated equipment, blacktop play area, and play field
Please contact the school with inquiries about short-term or long-term rentals.