A Look Inside St. Michael's
At St. Michael’s Lakeside School we believe that Catholic education provides for the education of the whole child including the intellectual, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual growth of the students.
Highlights of St. Michael’s Lakeside Early Learning programs:
- Half-day and full-day options.
- Four-star Parent Aware rating
- Designed to help the child develop a strong sense of self-awareness and spirituality, build healthy relationships with others, participate and belong to a community, and support families.
- Emphasis on healthy attachment, self-regulation, social interactions, and developmental-skill competencies. The curriculum has been carefully selected to include dramatic and imaginative play, creative thinking, problem solving, self-sufficiency, and life skills.
- Objective-based teaching using the Creative Curriculum.
- Faith-based environment that emphasizes the values, teachings, and traditions of the Catholic Church.
- Specialist instruction in music, physical education, Spanish, and religion.