Registration & Forms
St. Michael's Lakeside Early Learning has a rolling admissions policy. We accept new students year round. Stop by our office to pick up a registration packet, or find the forms here:
We welcome students regardless of their ethnicity, gender or religious affiliation. Priority registration is given to current school families and members of the St. Michael’s parish community.
In order to register a child we need the following items:
- completed registration form
- Tuition Agreement Form
Prior to the child's first day, the following paperwork must be turned in:
- Registration Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Family Questionnaire
- Permission Slip
Within 30 days of starting the program, the following must be turned in:
- Health Care Summary completed by a physician
- Immunization record
- Preschool tuition is $900/month, ages 33mo-5yrs
- Toddler tuition is $950/month, ages 16-33mo
- A non-refundable registration fee of $200 must accompany your child's completed application. This is applied to your tuition.
- An activity fee of $200 is also assessed each child.
- Parents are also given a list of supplies that we ask them to contribute to their child's classroom.
Tuition assistance is available. We accept both County Child Care Assistance and Early Learning Scholarships. Please speak with staff if you would like help in applying for either of these programs.
St. Michael's Lakeside Early Learning is a community of families. Families are asked to volunteer, in the capacity that they are able, their time and talents. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- helping in the lunchroom
- helping with other operations of the school
- sharing expertise and talents, professional knowledge, and resources
- helping with projects and special events, like holiday parties or field trips
Volunteer service not only allows us to get necessary work done, but also helps to build a strong community!